Sunday, October 21, 2007

Traveling I will go...

to Lakeland Florida for a week of visiting my brother, his wife, their two year old triplet sons, and my 5 y.o. niece. I can't wait... it's my first "real" vacation in years! (No Rhinebeck for me this year... but hopefully next year!)

I brought Dad's Scarf for plane/traveling knitting. I had a lot of down time (starting with a horrendously early flight leaving Providence RI at 6:40am) in transit.

Knitting Queue: Maybe casting on for the Saturday Market Bag (to get another Christmas knit off the list) or for TOP SECRET PIF gifts?

Book Queue: I'll also be bringing Crazy Aunt Purl's new book.

I brought my camera and laptop, so I hope to be posting at some point while I am away, in between chasing after toddlers or playing with my niece!

6 comments:

Gnat said...

Have fun in Lakeland. :) There are two yarn stores you should check out. The Yarn Place and Yarn Basket. I haven't been to either but I saw them at the Stitch n Pitch. If you go into tampa you should to do Knit N knibble. :) Have a great vacation!!!

Nichole said...

I started reading CAP's book... its hilarious!!!!!!!! I already have a couple people in mind to get copies for xmas!

Nichole said...

I started reading CAP's book... its hilarious!!!!!!!! I already have a couple people in mind to get copies for xmas!

your sp said...

have a fun and safe trip! take lots of pics! :o)

Megan said...

Triplet two year olds - how fun!!! Hope you have a safe trip.

debi said...

Could you e-mail me your Saturday Market Bag link? Something didn't work in the currently listed one, and I got and error message. Thank you-I want to make these as Christmas gifts. I'd love to see pictures of yours!

debi