Thursday, October 4, 2007

SP11 Contest and Swap Updates

Our SP hostess Christine, is holding a contest. Here are my answers.

List your favorite:
Actor - George Burns, Rowan Atkinson (as Mr. Bean)
Actress - Demi Moore
Animal - Too hard to chose one, dog and horse.
Band - Kenny Chesney, Sugarland, Little Big Town, Brooks 'N Dunn, Montgomery Gentry, any band Miles Davis was in......
Book - Stitch 'N Bitch, Miles (by Miles Davis)
Bubble Bath - Depends on my mood, lavender usually wins
Candy - Snickers, chocolate (no ultra dark)
Color - Yellow
Flower - Rose
Food - chocolate, cheese
Lip Balm - Bert's Bee's Beeswax Lip Balm (cooling/moisturizing)
Lotion - Anything for sensitive & dry skin (I'm allergic to anything with too many perf./dyes/additives)
Movie - Lion King, Coyote Ugly, Kill Bill I, II
Song - She's from Boston (Kenny Chesney)
TV Show - Grey's, Office, CSI
Vacation Spot - Florida Keys

Time for more swaps! I'm planning to join this one. (Who can turn down coffee and yarn, in the wintertime nonetheless?) Registration for the Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap begins October 24th. Anyone tempted? I may need someone to remind me to register, I'll be on vacation that week!

I'm starting to plan gifts for the Christmas Around the World Swap.
I've heard from my upstream as well as downstream partners.

I'm expecting a package from my SP11 partner, I've been pacing the doorstep. Delivery confirmation stated it was delivered Monday. Hello package, where are you? I promise, I'll open you carefully!
Did the postman keep you in the truck for a few days longer just because? UGH!

Post Edit DRT Update: Race is complete. Our box was right up in front for the majority of the race, and suddenly it got lost within the UPS mail system. UGH! Sounds like a re-occurring theme... Great job Team Running Ragged! I had a great time, and I can't wait to participate again!!!



No comments: