Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Waiting Game, Birthday Cheer and a Contest!

After getting an insiders view of Ravelry with Moriah over the weekend, I got even more antsy-in-the-pantsy.

Found you!
  • You signed up on June 29, 2007
  • You are #11595 on the list.
  • 491 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 19130 people are behind you in line.
  • 36% of the list has been invited so far
Blogless Enid and Baby Adam and I threw a mini surprise birthday celebration for Moriah over the weekend, (Moriah, I'll spare you of the photos, even though I'm armed with them now) stop by her blog and wish her a happy B-Day today)

DRT update: Go Team Running Ragged! The finish line is near! Knit Knit Knit!!!

Also, I finished the Wisp this weekend. I'll be blocking soon, stay tuned for photos.
OTN Lion Washcloths for my three nephews in Cotton Ease Terracotta.


P.S. While catching up on my daily reading, I found THIS contest posted on Dorothy's blog.
You can enter to win handmade Dishcloths! Stop on by, who can resist?

3 comments:

TeaMouse said...

Good luck with the contest!

Cat =^,^= said...

You'll be in soon ... I was #11112 and got in this week!

Megan said...

You're soooo close! You'll be a member by the end of the week!!