Monday, August 13, 2007

Patience on a Monday?

Here I am patiently waiting for my Dish Rag Tag box... yeah sure... if I had patience on any particular day of the week, I would say Sunday would be a good candidate. Too bad U.S.P.S. doesn't deliver on Sundays...

A fellow scientist and bloggy friend is holding a contest, stop by and enter at Rachel's blog. She has some lovely pic's and art including knitting. She is also an animal lover, so all of my doggie knitter readers should enjoy their stop. Rachel is one of the people in my PIF exchange, along with Moriah, Megan and Nancy. Stop by their blogs and say hey! If anyone is looking to join the Pay It Foward exchange, go on to their page or to whomever that has signed onto theirs to enter!

I'm also patiently waiting for a digital camera to come in the mail (Sony DSC-W80 in Pink)... Yep, more retail therapy. Something I've needed for a long time coming. I've always borrowed or shared one, now I'll have my own! I'm sure I'll be posting more WIP's and photos here!

8 comments:

Nichole said...

I'm picking my dish rag tag box up on my way home tonight... :) which means I'll be knitting a dish rag tonight while watching the final episode of Hell's Kitchen!

NH Knitting Mama said...

That camera looks pretty! I think the Cybershots are supposed to be awesome, too.

Megan said...

LOVE the color of your new camera! My husband and I seem to have misplaced my mother-in-laws camera (read - left in the park last week), seems we will be buying her one before we can get a new one now. Oh well.

Alaina said...

Just stopped by to see what's up ;) Camera looks great and can hardly wait to hear when you get the box!!! Go Team!

Rebecca said...

hope you love your new camera. my last two were sonys and i love them more than anything. more than the fine old canon digital rebel that i got last week. sigh. do enjoy though!

Anonymous said...

that camera is adorable! i'm a canon fan myself but i bought both my brothers sonys for a birthday and xmas last year. i know, i'm the best sister! hehe. can't wait to see those wip shots!
much love
your SP11

Jenna Z said...

Oooh, pink camera! Thanks for the link to your bud's contest! And hello there, I am a new reader. I would love to see pictures from your dressage tests. Are planning on posting any to your flickr? (Since we're pals on there now) I used to ride mules (never dressage though but there are some nice dressage mules out there). The closest I got were gamblers choice harness classes. Alone in the ring, thinking on your feet, memorizing the elements of the class.

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

NICE camera! Have fun with it. I hope it's in your hands by now. And your dishrag tag box too!