Monday, August 20, 2007

Overdue Dish Rag Tag post!


What I got from Deborah
Originally uploaded by ponyknit

I received the box Monday evening (8/13) when I came home from work. OF COURSE it was a night that I had to teach a riding lesson and ride my horse, so I ended up starting my dish rag at 9pm. But, I got it done and mailed before work at 8:30am. Deborah sent me two skeins of Peaches 'N Cream, a beautiful dishcloth, treats of jelly beans, yarn needles and a yummy candle. Thanks Deb! From the gifted Peaches 'N Cream (#159 Pink Lilacs) I made my own basketweave cloth by casting on 45 stitches and making 5 st wide blocks alternating over 6 rows to make over a 9" dish rag to be sure I met the requirements for the race. I also made a seed stitch border on either end.


My Dishcloth
Originally uploaded by ponyknit

I added my dish rag, two new skeins of Peaches 'N Cream, some yummy treats and sent the package out to Jennifer.


What i sent to jennifer
Originally uploaded by ponyknit

(I took soo long to post this, Jennifer has already posted her leg of the race on her blog. GO Team Running Ragged!

While I had a borrowed camera, I took some WIP shots of my Wisp.


DSC01485
Originally uploaded by ponyknit

Wisp in my knitting bag with the Ravelry pin that I got at Yarn Harlot when Moriah and I met the creators Jess and Casey . (Yes, I'm still waiting)

Found you!
  • You signed up on June 29, 2007
  • You are #11595 on the list.
  • 2136 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 15248 people are behind you in line.
  • 34% of the list has been invited so far


Wisp WIP
Originally uploaded by ponyknit

Skein of Peaches 'N Cream for size comparison. On 9th pattern repeat (of 17)



wisp WIP close-up 08/14
Originally uploaded by ponyknit

Wisp Close-up. Not soo sure that my lace is perfect, but this is my first time trying it and it looks uniform, so I'll be ok with that. I have heard blocking really opens it up, so we'll see.


I've got lots more to post, I'll be posting more soon!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Is this dish rag tag FUN??? You guys are kicking butt!