Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Contest!

Quick post today...
Pic's of face cloths are coming, I just need to get some help from H.W.H.B. with his camera... (I couldn't figure out the battery situation, hence why they did not go up last night) Wish me luck!
I just entered a neat contest that NH Knitting Mama is holding! I just recently found her blog through KVV. Really cute idea! I enjoyed getting to know her and reading about the Chincoteague VA vacation. I visited there several times as a little girl, and I loved it! Hurry and get your entries in before Friday 7/13th!
Who said Friday the 13th isn't lucky? ;)

4 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Hi, there!

Thanks for visiting my blog and joining in the contest. I hope you come back often!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Hi, there!

Thanks for visiting my blog and joining in the contest. I hope you come back often!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Hi, there!

Thanks for visiting my blog and joining in the contest. I hope you come back often!

Nichole said...

Hello, thanks for finding my blog! Another fellow New England animal lover? Cool! I hope you'll continue reading my blog :)